[Axiom-math] RE: Types in axiom.

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-math] RE: Types in axiom.
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 15:15:07 -0400

Tim,

I have found some very nice graph/lattice programs e.g.
aiSee (based on the original vcg), provided that we do
not try to create a graph that is too large (say, not
more than a few hunderd nodes). Axiom is much bigger
than that, so it will take some thought and effort to
present it intelligently in smaller pieces.

Anyway, it is even possible to use these programs to
"navigate" along the graph while visualizing it and
displaying some pop-up information etc. stored at
each node and edge. Some of the information that you
are collection from the spad files could be presented
in this way.

Do you happen to have a willing grad student available?

Cheers,
Bill Page.