AVRDUDE 7.0 released

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: AVRDUDE 7.0 released
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 09:26:02 +0200

I just released version 7.0 of AVRDUDE, the first release being rolled
from the Github infrastructure.

While I am sure there are many more things to do, and some of those
might have deserved to go into the new release, it was already way
behind its original schedule (March 2022) anyway. First, there were a
number of local personal things that caused it to be deferred, and
then there was Stefan Rueger's excellent analysis of mistakes in
avrdude.conf in issue #915 which I wanted to clean up before a
release.

Enjoy – and be assured that there will be a next release. ;-)
--
cheers, Joerg               .-.-.   --... ...--   -.. .  DL8DTL

http://www.sax.de/~joerg/