Re: [bug #60575] Permission denied on macOS Big Sur

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [bug #60575] Permission denied on macOS Big Sur
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 22:44:21 +0100

As Hans Eirik Bull via Discussion of avrdude development. wrote:

> I figured out the issue! It's so dumb I'm a bit embarrassed.

Glad you found it!

> What really solved it for me was the "custom" configure command:
> env LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/Cellar CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include ./configure

Curious, is it really -I/usr/local/include, or rather
-I/usr/local/Cellar/include (similar to the libs)?

I'm just updating that INSTALL file a bit. So far, it only contained
stock GNU autoconf-derived instructions, and I'd like to be a bit more
specific towards AVRDUDE.

--
cheers, Joerg               .-.-.   --... ...--   -.. .  DL8DTL

http://www.sax.de/~joerg/