[bug #61624] [Feature request] Serial/UART UPDI programmers

From: mcudude
Subject: [bug #61624] [Feature request] Serial/UART UPDI programmers
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 09:00:47 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #16, bug #61624 (project avrdude):

Hi! I have now tested your latest version on ATmega4809, 3209, 4808, and 3208,
and everything seems to be working fine. All fuses are set and read back
correctly, and I'm not getting any segment errors anymore.

I also have some tinyAVRs lying around, but they are not as convenient to
experiment on as the two custom test boards I've designed for ATmegaX08 and
ATmegaX09, so I was hoping to test with these when we think that the most
obvious issues have been ironed out.

Let me know when you think you have resolved the EEPROM issue, and I'll be
ready to test it!

(I don't know if this is related to the programmer in use or Avrdude in
general, but would it be possible to show the "real" fuse values instead of
this at the end of a session?)

avrdude: safemode: Fuses OK (E:FF, H:FF, L:FF)

> Have a great day!

You too!

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?61624>

  Message sent via Savannah