Re: [bug #60008] linuxspi programmer does not seem to release AVR reset

From: Alexander Sverdlin
Subject: Re: [bug #60008] linuxspi programmer does not seem to release AVR reset when finished
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 14:12:55 +0100

Hello all,

On Thu, 2021-02-04 at 17:27 -0500, anonymous wrote:

> reset when finished

> linuxspi.c and did not see any code that releases the reset
> GPIO line of the AVR.

is it rather about supporting "-E noreset" for linuxspi programmer, which
is currently unsupported?

If yes, I can try to develop a patch. Is there a documentation how to
submit the patches to the project somewhere?

I have a couple of patches to support RESET GPIO line command line configuration
and proper RESET pulse for linuxspi.

--
Alexander Sverdlin.