Re: [avrdude-dev] Attiny817 xplainedmini_updi

From: Jose A. Saumell
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Attiny817 xplainedmini_updi
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 01:01:53 +0300

Thank you Sven, after patch applied I can communicate with the attiny817 on
xplainedmini_updi.
Let me ask, do you use avarice/gdb or any other type of command line
debugger? This is the only piece missing now for me . I am considering
adding support for attiny817 on avarice if it will not take so much time.
Anything to keep away from Windows and IDEs

Thanks again
ᐧ