Re: [avrdude-dev] avr109 reset for Leonardo/Micro

From: Anton Smirnov
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] avr109 reset for Leonardo/Micro
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 20:41:05 +0600

Thanks! i can see the code below
"// need to do a little dance for Leonardo and derivatives:
    // open then close the port at the magic baudrate (usually 1200 bps)
first
    // to signal to the sketch that it should reset into bootloader. after
doing
    // this wait a moment for the bootloader to enumerate. On Windows, also
must
    // deal with the fact that the COM port number changes from bootloader
    // sketch."

I've tried to do the same using rxtx lib and it works as expected and i can
see it using boards LEDs.
But the board is not reset if trying to do the same libusb at android
(open, set baud 1200, close).

Any ideas?