[avrdude-dev] Autoreset for Arduino Micro (Butterfly)

From: Anton Smirnov
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Autoreset for Arduino Micro (Butterfly)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 18:23:46 +0600

Hello.

I'm porting avrdude to use libusb on android and it does not work yet.
According to the description for Arduino Micro it is autoreset when open
port at baud rate 1200 and close. I can't find where is it in code.

PS. BTW I've seen some emails on "AVR109 not working" and related topics so
was it working in release 5.11 (i don't want to update as i have some
changes) or i have to update?

Rgards, Anton.