Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #37997] Programmerunterst ützung kaputt

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #37997] Programmerunterst ützung kaputt
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 14:53:47 +0200

As Joakim Lubeck wrote:

> Maybe there should be a command line switch to turn of inclusion of
> that file, or to select another one? Or maybe not.

Well, I see your point.  I'm not completely opposed to it, albeit
I'd consider it a "luxury problem". ;-)

As far as I can remember, it's the first time since more than 10 years
that we introduced such an incompatible change in the configuration
syntax.  Once the transition to the 6.0 syntax is done, I'm afraid
such an option won't be used anymuch again.
--
cheers, Joerg               .-.-.   --... ...--   -.. .  DL8DTL

http://www.sax.de/~joerg/