[avrdude-dev] [bug #37727] Add support for LM3S811 dev board as a progra

From: Hermann Kraus
Subject: [avrdude-dev] [bug #37727] Add support for LM3S811 dev board as a programmer
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 00:21:21 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
         Originator Name: Hermann Kraus
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

The LM3S811 dev board (Rev. A) uses a FT2232D chip and has all the relevant
pins brought out to a pin header. So it is possible to use this board as an
AVR programmer. However it needs and active high BUFF pin.

Schematic for this board is available here:
http://www.cs.put.poznan.pl/wswitala/download/pdf/811EVBK.pdf

I attached a patch to support inverting the BUFF pin, fix a bug in avrftdi.c
resulting in incorrect pin names and a config file with the necessary settings
for this board.

There is also a Rev. B board, which has a different pin layout, but I don't
own it and it looks really hard to support, because it needs a LOW output on
one BUFF pin and a HIGH output on another BUFF pin.

File Attachments:

Date: Tue 13 Nov 2012 12:21:20 AM GMT  Name: lm3s811.patch  Size: 3kB   By:
herm

<http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/download.php?file_id=26910>