Re: [avrdude-dev] problem erasing flash memory (xmega32A4 and AVRISP mkI

From: fgd
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] problem erasing flash memory (xmega32A4 and AVRISP mkII)
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 07:58:42 -0800 (PST)

ok, it seems it was a problem with the micro, because I just tried with a new
one and the signature reads ok, and it erases flash memory perfectly...
however, application, apptable, prodsig, and lock areas are still not
accessible, but it's not something I was planning to use, so that's fine for
me...