Re: [avrdude-dev] jtag and avr ice mkI problem

From: andrea campanella
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] jtag and avr ice mkI problem
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:33:09 +0200

> Curious, does it work in AVR Studio?  (I see you are using Windows
> anyway.)
>
> Unfortunately, there aren't so many protocol version 1 JTAG ICEs
> around these days.  Personally, I don't have one anymore.

Sorry for the delay, are busy days here in italy :)

yes, it's work with a old version of avr studio like a charm, we want to use
it with avrdude bacause of this...it' a old version :D

so, this is the trace :

http://rapidshare.com/files/295415376/output.txt.gz.html

MD5: 40333D5759A3FF23BACF854836A1DE7C

I hope that this can help you...