[avrdude-dev] Documentation patches

From: Thomas Pircher
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Documentation patches
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:01:18 +0100

I have run the avrdude manual through a aspell check and fixed some some
transposed letters.
(avrdude.texi.01.spellings.diff)

The actual reason for looking into the documentation source is patch 2. I was
puzzling about the mentioned options -i, -f, -o and -m. By examining the
getopt(3) string, it strikes me all of them are actually gone (-i being
recycled as delay option).
(avrdude.texi.02.unknown-options.diff)

Unless I have missed something, please consider those patches for inclusion in
avrdude. Both patches are against the HEAD revision (r841) in trunk and should
be applied in order.

Cheers
Thomas