RE: [avrdude-dev] avrispmkII

From: Egbert Jan van den Bussche
Subject: RE: [avrdude-dev] avrispmkII
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 12:35:59 +0200

That was my conclusion too. I compiled from source and did not add any
options on the ./configure commandline (What should I give, if any?). Usblib
*was* installed but I added usblib-devel, which was *not* installed and that
was probably the solution. Now the usb device is recognized.

Thanks Joerg,

Egbert Jan