Re: [avrdude-dev] STK600 Varef1

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] STK600 Varef1
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 20:32:16 +0200

As Tobias Müller wrote:

> The only thing I'm missing at the first time, that I can't set the
> second Ref-Voltage. Is that true or is there a hidden command to
> achieve this?

AVRDUDE(1)         FreeBSD General Commands Manual         AVRDUDE(1)

NAME
     avrdude -- driver program for ``simple'' Atmel AVR MCU programmer
  Terminal mode
    ...  The following commands are currently imple-
    mented:
     varef [channel] voltage
           Set the adjustable voltage source to voltage Volts.  This
           voltage is normally used to drive the target's Aref input
           on the STK500.  On the Atmel STK600, two reference voltages
           are available, which can be selected by the optional
           channel argument (either 0 or 1).  Only supported on the
           STK500 and STK600 programmer.

So it's "varef 1 3.3", for example.