[avrdude-dev] avrdude \winder\usb

From: Pink Boy
Subject: [avrdude-dev] avrdude \winder\usb
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 13:56:46 -0800 (PST)

Um...

I have a silly question.

Given that avrdudes support for USB programmers like the jtagmkii
and avrispmkii under windows is functionally non existant because
of driver issue.

And

>From what I've heard even if you do compile avrdude to handle usb
devices under windows, you'll have a driver conflict with
avrstudio's USB driver.

Would it be possible to rework avrdude to just use the jungo usb
driver that comes with AVRstudio?  Would seem to me that is such
a thing was done then avrdude would tend to 'just work' with usb
devices under windoze.

Mr Foo