[avrdude-dev] Loaddrv in windows subdir linking with libusb

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Loaddrv in windows subdir linking with libusb
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 16:14:57 -0600

All,

My autotools knowledge (what little there was) has gotten a bit rusty.

My problem is that the loaddrv executable in the /windows subdir is
attempting to link with libusb, which it shouldn't be. I need to know how
this is getting configured to do this and how to disable this. I can't get
avrdude to build right now because of this.

Thoughts?

Thanks
Eric Weddington