Re: [avrdude-dev] Inverted pins and ERE ISP-AVR

From: Julius Luukko
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Inverted pins and ERE ISP-AVR
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 08:23:11 +0300

On Tuesday 18 April 2006 18:32, Joerg Wunsch wrote:
> As Julius Luukko wrote:
> > Jörg's patch for inverting parallel port pins makes it possible to
> > use ere's (www.ere.co.th) programmer AVR-ISP with avrdude. ...
>
> Thanks, committed!

Hello,

I noticed that a semicolon is missing from the desc-line. My mistake - my
submission didn't have it either.

Another matter is that the exitspec handling must also take the inversion of
RESET into account. Here's a patch (against par.c revision 1.15) for a
possible correction. It works at least with my ere-isp-avr.

--
Julius