[avrdude-dev] JTAG ICE mkI support added

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avrdude-dev] JTAG ICE mkI support added
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 07:16:52 +0100

I got the JTAG ICE mkI implementation I've been sitting on here for a
while into a shape that is reasonable enough to commit it yesterday.
I'm going to improve those things that aren't finished yet as time
permits, but from now on, it's easier for me to have CVS keeping track
of my changes.

We might start collecting a list of things that need to be done before
rolling avrdude-5.1.

Here's the commit message:

date: 2005/11/25 06:14:06;  author: joerg_wunsch;  state: Exp;  lines: +25 -2
Initial import of JTAG ICE mkI support.

The very basic functionality (paged flash read/write, erase, terminal
mode reads, fuse writes) works fine.  There are still the following
issues right now:

. paged EEPROM write (i.e. through -U eeprom:w:...) only works on an
  erased EEPROM
. byte-access flash and EEPROM writes (i.e. in terminal mode) fail
. documentation needs to be updated still