Re: [avrdude-dev] Slight behaviour change of '-U' option - asking for co

From: Tymm
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Slight behaviour change of '-U' option - asking for comments
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:49:32 -0600 (MDT)

being someone who does the same thing as Brian... maybe an entry in the config file for "enable shortcut mode"?

for me... i generally prefer to have very short command lines... but i do think it is a good idea to have the "default" be more conservative. i appreciate the power of the new uploading commands, but hope the "deprecated" commands are still around in the current version (i'm running a little behind on updates) 'cuz i still use -e -i since it makes more intuitive sense and i don't have to think about the command too much.