Re: [avrdude-dev] Programming problems with avrdude under windows

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Programming problems with avrdude under windows
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 09:47:57 -0600

E. Weddington wrote:

Michael Holzt wrote:

Version used ist 4.4.0cvs taken from the winavr package version 20050214.

I wonder if my problem is related to the one reported July 2004 in this
message: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/avrdude-dev/2004-07/msg00106.html

The avrdude version in WinAVR is a cvs version and no source is given, so
i can't check if the patch is already in there.

I can confirm that the avrdude 4.4.0cvs version in the latest WinAVR release does NOT include that patch.

Also, that patch is in a bug tracker, #9787:
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=9787>

Brian, Joerg: do we want to see about rolling in some outstanding patches and fixing some bugs before a final 5.0 release? On a seperate note, I just noticed that the Support Requests tracker is getting a bit long:
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?group=avrdude>

Eric