Re: [avrdude-dev] AVRDUDE and AT17LV

From: Rudolf Matousek
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] AVRDUDE and AT17LV
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 16:31:18 +0200

Eric,

I'll try, but first I must find a cable that is compatible with anything available in avrdude. Is there a chance to get schematic of supported cables or something like this?

I've got a very simple paralel cable:

pin 2 -> data (put it low, otherwise pulled high)
pin 9 -> clock
pin 10 <- data

Don't you recognize it as one of the supported cables?

Regards,

Ruda M.