Re: [avrdude-dev] Status

From: Colin O'Flynn
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Status
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 09:31:39 +0000

Hi,

> > I was using it for my ATtiny2313 testing on XP, did not
> > run into any issue, but this is not a 'clean' machine to
> > be sure it was not finding cygwin stuff.

No it does not use cygwin anymore, I can confirm this.

My Windows 98 test machine has nothing except for:

Windows 98
IE 6

And I just copy the avrdude.exe file - there is no WinAVR or anything that
includes the Cygwin DLL.

I've also got a snapshot of it like that so I can roll back to it in case it
becomes "infected" so to speak.

Regards,

 -Colin