[avrdude-dev] Exit code is 0 after CTRL^c

From: idefixx
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Exit code is 0 after CTRL^c
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:29:51 +1100

Hi guys!
As I'm playing around with AVRdude quite much during the last few days, I also
found another little bug. The exit code of AVRdude is 0 (zero) after aborting
it with CTRL^c. I would suggest to give a certain error code if that happens
(if this is possible to program).
Sorry that I just make comments about bugs, but I am too bad in programming in
order to appropriate suggestions for AVRdude code improvements.

/idefixx