[avrdude-dev] avrdude & avr910, part III

From: apeter
Subject: [avrdude-dev] avrdude & avr910, part III
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 14:26:49 +0200 (MEST)

The last part of my avr910/avrdude odyssee ;-)

Meanwhile avrdude is running with my (original) avr910 interface.

+ the missing avr910_devcodes are added to my avrdude.conf
+ I just had to modify the source of avr910_23.S again:
    the original hardware schematics of the avr910 use port B for
    the SPI interface to the target.

If somebody likes I can make a "real" avr910 2-3 package with an own (nearly
tabless) makefile for the original avr910 hardware for the CVS. For
beginners this may be a help, because of really from the beginning working
tools...

What about the avr910_devcodes for later devices like the ATmega8535 etc.?
Atmel does not provide programmer IDs for these devices, because the avr910 /
AVRprog isn't supported anymore. Any ideas for common future IDs?

Alexander