Re: [avrdude-dev] libncurses

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] libncurses
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 19:43:34 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003, Francisco T. A. Silva wrote:

:)Hi all,
:)
:)When configure detects libreadline, it then requires libtermcap, but
:)libncurses is a valid alternative. Would it be possible for configure to
:)detect libtermcap OR libncurses?
:)
:)Thanks all for this great tool.

Try the latest cvs. I added a check for ncurses.

If both termcap and ncurses are found, they will both be passed as options
to the linker. This works on my system, but I don't remember if it is
portable to all systems. If not, it will need more work.

Ted Roth