Re: [avrdude-dev] AVR910 & avrdude, part II

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] AVR910 & avrdude, part II
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 09:09:30 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 2 May 2003 address@hidden wrote:

:) After doing some other work, I decided not to post logs and sources of other
:) avr910.S stuff. So I downloaded the AVR910 Folder from the CVS directory and
:) tried to build a valid image.
:)
:) A)
:) I had to write my own makefile for the avr910.S. With the standard WinAVR I
:) was not able to build a HEX image. It's very simple and attached to this
:) email. Maybe somebody wants to replace it in the CVS folder.

I'd rather just fix what's in cvs to work with WinAVR.

:)
:) B)
:) I had to modify the downloaded avr910.S to work with the standard 4MHz
:) oscillator (#define N 33 ...)
:)
:) C) I did the test again. Here is the log for Ted Roth:
:)
:) D:\Eigene Dateien\Temp\avr910-23-ap>avrdude -c avr910 -p 8535 -t -v -v -v -v
:)

<snip>

:) avrdude: error: selected device is not supported by programmer: 8535
:)
:) D:\Eigene Dateien\Temp\avr910-23-ap>
:)
:) What now?

Did you try adding "avr910_devcode   = 0x68;" to the part description
for the 8535 in the config file?

Looks like there are a bunch of parts that need to have that added...
I'll update in a bit.

Ted Roth