Re: [avrdude-dev] getting started

From: Erick Castillo
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] getting started
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 20:03:36 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the response, you were absolutely right. Turns out the parallel
pins are either all outputs or inputs, in this case, all were designated
outputs. I abandoned the parallel to serial cable because it didn't offer
enough pins to work with. Almost forgot proper grounding of the system
too. In any case, I'm programming the chip now. Thanks a lot.
--Erick