Re: [avrdude-dev] texinfo - automake woes

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] texinfo - automake woes
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:46:47 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003, Theodore A. Roth wrote:

:) Hi,
:)
:) Looks like the changes I introduced over the weekend break the build.
:)
:) The 2.57/1.7 combo I used at home provides 'ps' to build the
:) postscript docs. Previous versions don't. Argh!
:)
:) Hand with me for a few minutes while I fix this.

s/Hand/Hang/

Ok, attached is what to just committed to fix the problem. Tested with
2.53/1.5 and 2.57/1.7.

Please flame me if it is still broken.

Ted