Re: [avr-libc-dev] Generating and Publishing AVR-Libc Documentation

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Generating and Publishing AVR-Libc Documentation
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 08:12:48 +0200

Hi Jonathan,

many thanks for your work on the documentation!

As Jonathan Taylor wrote:

> What is the process for (re)generating and publishing documentation to
> http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc ?

It's unfortunately a little complicated, as it still requires
the use of CVS, and quite a bit of tweaking.

The CVS URL is

address@hidden:/web/avr-libc

The process of committing a new version is described in the
documentation itself.  For reference, I'm appending that
document here.

If all that sounds too complicated for you, I can do it myself.
Which version of doxygen do I need?  I could upgrade to 1.8.11
without troubles here (builds straight from my FreeBSD ports
tree).
--
cheers, Joerg               .-.-.   --... ...--   -.. .  DL8DTL

http://www.sax.de/~joerg/