Re: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #48480] missing definitions in iox128a1u.h, iox6

From: Chris Pavlina
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #48480] missing definitions in iox128a1u.h, iox64a1u.h
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 13:54:11 -0400

Understood. I can't exactly criticize you for not having time when I
have little of my own to offer. Still, I would suggest if you have even
a bit extra, trying to prioritize such that a bit is afforded to the bug
tracker. The avr-libc tracker gets very few bugs, there were only two
for the entire month of July, it doesn't take very long to just assign a
priority and show that the bug has been seen.

I wonder if you'd be willing to accept a bit of help with the bug
tracker. I know we don't know each other and you have no reason to trust
me, but responding to and triaging new bugs on the avr-libc tracker,
especially given the infrequency, is definitely something I could find
time for.