Re: [avr-libc-dev] C11 Atomics and GCC libatomic

From: Georg-Johann Lay
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] C11 Atomics and GCC libatomic
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 17:15:05 +0200

Jacob Moroni schrieb:
Got it. I'll add the support to GCC's libatomic then send it in. Thanks.

Here is some introduction on contributing to GCC:

http://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html

As it is hard to follow discussions in top-posting style, that style is usually voided :-)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style#Top-posting