[avr-libc-dev] Release 2.0.0 is out

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Release 2.0.0 is out
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 00:22:57 +0100

The long-requested, long-awaited next avr-libc release is out.

There were some last-minute changes, triggered by a new version of
Doxygen bein unable to pick up documentation from .S assembly code
files, so I moved all the documentation out into the respective header
file(s).

Compiles under AVR-GCC 4.9.x as well as 5.3, so I'm confident it just
works.

Webpage documentation updates will happen tomorrow.
--
cheers, Joerg               .-.-.   --... ...--   -.. .  DL8DTL

http://www.sax.de/~joerg/