[avr-libc-dev] [bug #45304] Will it be possible please to add support an

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #45304] Will it be possible please to add support and document all possible interrupts for ATmega16/32HVB & ATmega8/16HVA
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 19:42:05 +0000

Update of bug #45304 (project avr-libc):

                Severity:              3 - Normal => 2 - Minor
             Assigned to:                    None => joerg_wunsch

Follow-up Comment #1:

All the interrupt vectors are there:

$ fgrep _vect ~/src/avr-libc/include/avr/iom32hvb.h | fgrep -v _vect_num | awk
'{print $2}'
BPINT_vect
VREGMON_vect
INT0_vect
INT1_vect
INT2_vect
INT3_vect
PCINT0_vect
PCINT1_vect
WDT_vect
BGSCD_vect
CHDET_vect
TIMER1_IC_vect
TIMER1_COMPA_vect
TIMER1_COMPB_vect
TIMER1_OVF_vect
TIMER0_IC_vect
TIMER0_COMPA_vect
TIMER0_COMPB_vect
TIMER0_OVF_vect
TWIBUSCD_vect
TWI_vect
SPI_STC_vect
VADC_vect
CCADC_CONV_vect
CCADC_REG_CUR_vect
CCADC_ACC_vect
EE_READY_vect
SPM_vect

It's our general policy to follow the exact (*) naming of
the datasheet with our naming.  So, the only issue here is
that these HVA/HVB devices use an interrupt naming that
vastely differs from many other AVRs.

(*) As exact as possible in terms of a valid C name, of
course, so the datasheets "SPI, STC" is converted to
"SPI_STC" for the C name, for example.

The documentation used to be auto-generated from the old
XML files.  Alas, that process has never been moved forward
to the new XML, so yes, documentation might be missing.  I'm
leaving the bug open for that.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?45304>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/