[avr-libc-dev] [bug #45304] Will it be possible please to add support an

From: Mircea
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #45304] Will it be possible please to add support and document all possible interrupts for ATmega16/32HVB & ATmega8/16HVA
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 17:13:28 +0000

        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                 Release: 1.8.0
           Fixed Release: None

Details:

Will it be possible please to add support and document all possible
interrupts
for ATmega16/32HVB & ATmega8/16HVA

from
http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/AVRLibcReferenceManual/group__avr__interrupts.html
run

#include <avr/interrupt.h>
ISR(ADC_vect)
{
    // user code here
}

an an ATmega32HVB in atmel studio 6
start adc conversion on cell 1 to 4
the interrupt will not be triggered, and the avrlib reference manual does not
specify any other interrupt besides for ADC conversion, also trying to
compile
the code generates an warning.

<i tried all this in an attempt to find if any of this are defined>
Warning    1    'ADC_vect' appears to be a misspelled signal handler
Warning    4    'ANALOG_COMP_0_vect' appears to be a misspelled signal handler

Warning    5    'ANALOG_COMP_1_vect' appears to be a misspelled signal handler

Warning    6    'ANALOG_COMP_2_vect' appears to be a misspelled signal handler

Warning    7    'ANALOG_COMP_vect' appears to be a misspelled signal handler
Warning    8    'ANA_COMP_vect' appears to be a misspelled signal handler

now there is clearly an interrupt there because the default int is being
triggered on VADCSR |= 1<<VADSC;
ISR(__vector_default)

also CADIC_vect interrupt is missing for any cpu (this is the IAR name but
could not find any equivalent in the avr-gcc even for other cpu)

also if we go to the avr-lib doc (the above link) and we search for
atmega32hvb
we will find that it supports just some generic  interrupts like
external/timer
.. nothing more witch makes me believe the support is missing ffor this micro
controller..

in conclusion either some interrupt names are missing from the definition
files
for this micro or either the documentation is incomplete (see the above link
used for reference).

Will it be possible please to add support and document all possible
interrupts
for ATmega16/32HVB & ATmega8/16HVA

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?45304>

  Message sent via/by Savannah