Re: [avr-libc-dev] Misc patches

From: S, Pitchumani
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Misc patches
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 16:21:58 +0000

* patch should be the diff against trunk
* include change log for the modifications

> DEVXML-328_iotn40-pcint2_interrupt.patch

Number of interrupts is wrong in this patch. However this patch is ignored as
the
changes are present already in trunk.

> AVRTC-694_ipwmx-prusart0.patch
> DEVXML-119_iopwm-prusart0.patch

This patch is incomplete, power.h still refers PRUSART, not PRUSART0.

> DEVXML-534_iotn48-spm_pagesize.patch
> DEVXML-534_iotn88-spm_pagesize.patch
> DEVXML-349_iom164p-signature.patch

Ignored as the changes are already present in trunk.

> DEVXML-176_iom16u4-rtsen.patch
> DEVXML-176_iom16u4-twi.patch
> DEVXML-176_iom32u4-rtsen.patch
> DEVXML-363_iotn24a-bodse.patch