Re: [avr-libc-dev] bug #41519: wrong SPM_PAGESIZE definition and bug #40

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] bug #41519: wrong SPM_PAGESIZE definition and bug #40595: iotn2313a.h: wrong fuses definitions for High Fuse Byte
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 11:56:16 +0100

As K_s, Vishnu wrote:

> I have attached two patches which fix the definitions in header files (PR
> 40595 and PR 41519).
> The patches are attached in savannah also.

Thanks for your effort.  I really appreciate seeing some input from
Atmel again!

However, there's no need to resend it to the mailing list.  The patch
trackers are the best place for patches, and I'll pick them up from
there as time permits.
--
cheers, Joerg               .-.-.   --... ...--   -.. .  DL8DTL

http://www.sax.de/~joerg/