Re: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #38765] avr/iotnx5.h defines USI_OFL_vect not US

From: David Goodenough
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #38765] avr/iotnx5.h defines USI_OFL_vect not USI_OVERFLOW_vect
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 10:40:20 +0100

Unfortunately savannah will not let me register, keeps complaining that
I should contact its administrator.

Is there any way to complain to Atmel and suggest that a little
consistancy would be helpful.  Otherwise code just becomes a mess
of #if trees.

As an alternative, as so as not to break existing code, would it not
be possible to define both, i.e. if OVF is defined then define OVERFLOW
to match, and vica verca.

David