Re: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #37901] CRC-CCITT calculation incorrect

From: mojo
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #37901] CRC-CCITT calculation incorrect
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 15:07:02 +0000

If you are interested I have working code that implements the IEEE
802.3 CRC-32 and is compatible with the XMEGA CRC generator. I also
have code that generates the weird CRCs the XMEGA produces when it
calculates the checksum of the flash memory regions, both for AVR and
32 bit processors (so that firmware updaters can compare notes with
the XMEGA).

Paul aka MoJo