Re: [avr-libc-dev] [patch #7830] avr-libc headers are very outdated

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [patch #7830] avr-libc headers are very outdated
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 20:50:32 +0000

Ah, ok.

That package contains *patches* to the indicated released versions. Since the
avr-libc and avr-gdb subdirectories are empty, that means that there were no
patches to the released versions that was used in building the AVR Toolchain.

We're working right now to correct that for the next (upcoming) release of AVR
Toolchain to make sure that we also offer the full modified source in addition
to the patches.

Hope that helps.

Eric Weddington