Re: [avr-libc-dev] Some question regarding FP-math

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Some question regarding FP-math
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 13:05:48 +0000

Hi Dr. Klein,

Yes, this is the right place to ask those questions. However, avr-libc has had
"on-again, off-again" maintenance for its floating point library code, with
different maintainers over the years.

If you see a place where you are willing to help out, we would certainly
welcome the help...

Eric Weddington