Re: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #35467] Not sure this the right plce to submit t

From: David Brown
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [bug #35467] Not sure this the right plce to submit this but...
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 09:16:17 +0100

On 08/02/2012 20:17, Vidya Praveen wrote:
Hi

Things change in the compiler and there are often cases which are not
covered due to several reasons. it's not uncommon to see something that
works in a earlier version stops working later. It will be great if you
could reduce your test case and/or find out what is going wrong and post
this in avr-gcc-list.If you think the problem is specific to AVR
Toolchain, I recommend you to contact the Atmel support. Thanks

You are probably better off posting such information to the avr-gcc mailing list rather than Atmel support. I have nothing to complain about regarding Atmel's support team - I have certainly encountered far worse - but by posting to the avr-gcc mailing list you get the information directly to the people responsible for the avr port of gcc, and you also inform other avr-gcc users.

mvh.,

David

Regards
Vidya Praveen