Re: [avr-libc-dev] UCSR1D register is not defined for ATmega16U4/32U4

From: Alexander Saydakov
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] UCSR1D register is not defined for ATmega16U4/32U4
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 14:45:39 -0700 (PDT)

I tried about 10 days ago. Registered, got activation email, activated, tried
logging in, got "account pending" for a few days, which then changed to "user
name invalid".
After that I discovered, that I can subscribe to a mailing list without
registration. So here I am reporting both the registration problem and the
original problem with UCSR1D register, which got me started on the whole
adventure.