RE: [avr-libc-dev] 1.7.1 release-Next Week?

From: Boyapati, Anitha
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] 1.7.1 release-Next Week?
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 12:29:04 +0800

Hello Eric,

>> I have some list of devices to be supported. Probably I can commit them.
>> This is just a heads up. I'll come back with the list shortly.
>
>What's the list and how long do you think it will take to commit it?

1. ATTiny84a
2. Mega16hvb
3. Mega32hvb

AVR Toolchain 3.1.0 already supports these devices. We have the patches ready
for these devices. Actually, I am planning to get the commits done by Monday.

>> How about planning for 1.7.1 release next week?
>
>Did you want the new device support in this 1.7.1 release?

Yes. That's the idea. Apart from the devices, couple of other bugs are also
addressed. I have to commit them. Power.h has too many issues. I would like to
address it soon and get it committed for 1.7.1 release. But I cant say for
sure...

Anitha