[avr-libc-dev] SVN repository state after savannah being hacked

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] SVN repository state after savannah being hacked
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 15:49:25 +0100

As some of you might have noticed, savannah has been the vitim of a
hacker last weekend.  While the admins restored backup copies of the
SVN repository, it appears the current SVN repo lacks the latest
commits.

As I've got a sane backup of the repository that is newer than the
repository they restored, I'd like to ask them to use this copy
instead.  However, currently all the web interface is still
unavailable, and as such are the trackers, so I cannot file a support
request.

Please do not commit anything to the repository right now.