RE: [avr-libc-dev] Conditionally compile for tiny10 family

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] Conditionally compile for tiny10 family
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 07:51:33 -0600

org] On Behalf Of Weddington, Eric
> Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2010 8:39 PM
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Conditionally compile for tiny10 family
>
> Hi All,
>
> I'm working on a bunch of changes that will add conditional
> compilation to not compile various functions if it is
> compiling for a device in the attiny10 family
> (tiny10/4/5/9/20/40).

*whew*! That was a lot of files, but they're now all committed.

I'm seeing some other error when I build the documentation, but that could very
well be my weird tool setup on my machine. I'll start a separate thread about
that if necessary. Also I noticed some warnings flash by during the build that
looked relatively new. I'll look into those as well.

As I mentioned, my goal is to get avr-libc trunk to build well for a near
future release of 1.7.1.

Eric Weddington