Re: [avr-libc-dev] EEPROM with XMEGA ?

From: Bob Paddock
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] EEPROM with XMEGA ?
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 14:53:51 -0400

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 1:55 PM, Moritz v. Buttlar
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> first of all thanks for the great work on AVR support.
> I'm trying to access the EEPROM of a xmega128A1 device using libc, but
> it's not working. Should it work in principle or is xmega support
> currently missing ?

XMega EEPROM support is in WinAVR20100110.
The patches are in the AVR-LibC tracker if you need them to build a
custom tool chain.
XMega EEPROM support was only added in the last six/eight months or so.

Beyond that you need to supply more details as to what you consider
"AVR Support".
Well formulated detailed questions get better answers.  "Not Working"
doesn't give us much to help you with.