RE: [avr-libc-dev] Error while running bootstrap from trunk

From: Boyapati, Anitha
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] Error while running bootstrap from trunk
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 08:15:57 +0200

Yes. Bootstrap now passes, but configure has a problem :)

checking whether avr-gcc supports __builtin_avr_delay_cycles... configure:
error: link tests are not allowed after AC_NO_EXECUTABLES

I am using autoconf-2.64. I have recently changed it build binutils 2.20.1.
Looking at the error message, I don't think that is the reason. Could that be?
I am doing avr-libc test build for gcc-4.4.3 + binutils 2.20.1 combo.

Thanks
Anitha