RE: [avr-libc-dev] typo in iox128a1.h

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] typo in iox128a1.h
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 17:10:51 -0600

Well luckily you're in the right place.

Our policy is to match the device header files to the XML device files that are
shipped with AVR Studio. We do NOT match them to the datasheet, necessarily.

What would be helpful is if you can fill out a bug report at the avr-libc
project in Savannah, that way we can track it and take a look at the issue.
Emails have a tendency to get lost easily.

Thanks,
Eric Weddington