RE: [avr-libc-dev] Accessing svn repository using http protocol

From: Boyapati, Anitha
Subject: RE: [avr-libc-dev] Accessing svn repository using http protocol
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 13:59:38 +0200

Hi Joerg,

>It seems the instructions given on savannah (which are automatically
>created, i.e. beyond our control) are wrong.  Despite the project
>being a non-GNU project, the SVN URL must use the .gnu.org domain:
>
>svn co http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/svn/avr-libc/trunk

This URL is working fine.

>You could file a support request with the savannah administration
>for this:
>
>https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?group=administration
>
>Either, this is a setup mistake on the HTTP server, or it is a bug
>in the docs.  Either way, it should probably be fixed.

I have submitted a support request with id 107336
(http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107336)

Actually, several things are going wrong when I am trying to access repository
(either anonymously or as a member) using proxy authentication (behind a
firewall). Upon this the project repository path was documented wrong :-(

Thanks
Anitha